Downtown Strong 2021
Time: 05:00 PM
Food, Fun, and Art!
on Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Backbeat Music Co.; 130 S Oakes St.: Stroll through rows of instruments, enjoy live music, games & refreshments, tour a historic and “haunted” building!
- Old Central Firehouse; 200 S Magdalen: Meet Blaze! Trick-or treat for candy and festival games!
- The She Shack; 31 W Twohig: Games, candy, hot cocoa & cookies!
- First United Methodist Church; Decorated trunks, hot dogs, and cotton candy!
- Deja Vu Deja Nu; 110 E Concho Ave: candy, candy, candy!
- LaBella Massage & Skincare; 322 W Twohig Ave: Kona Ice, live music, carnival games, face painting, vendors, The Amazing Mr. K, giveaways and treats!
- Texas Angels Boutique: 113 E Concho Ave: $20 gift card raffle, free margaritas, cornhole, live music!
- Historic Sealy House; 204 S Oakes St: Live music, candy, food
- CowPatties Thrift Shop; 31A Twohig Ave: snacks and Chancla Toss!
- Whiskey River: 125 E Concho Ave, raffle drawing for free swag and games with candy prizes!
- Brix Winery; 113 E Concho Ave: Scavenger Hunt for prizes, giftcards, Live Music by Daci, Taco Guys Food Truck
- Fuentes Cafe Downtown; 101 S Chadbourne St: pumpkin ring toss and candy
- The Hive Creative Studio; 9 W Beauregard: corn hole toss and candy
- Burlap and Paisley; 322 N Chadbourne St.: Carnival games and music
- Conexion Special Projects; @Paintbrush Alley: TBA
- First Christian Church; @Heritage Park 36 E Twohig Ave: COVID friendly games, Ninja Turtle Bus Tour
- Heritage Park; 36 E Twohig Ave: Hank’s Haunted Halloween, games, live music and candy
- Live Design & Media Advantage; 59 N Chadbourne St, fun photo backdrop and treats!